Friday, June 8, 2007

About Giving Thanks

Well well.. been quite a while since my last post!
it's been very tiring special term, lots of projects (well, only 2, but..), project meetings, playing games, working out, etc etc... hufff.. i just wish 6 days will pass soon... wanna go back to hometown, running awayy!!!
but before that, still got exam to do... hope i'll do well on that...

aghh.. TODAY! the results are out! not only last semester's results, but also the hall application result!
i hope i did better on the hall application result than the semester result... my GPA suck!
i'm just praying that my appeal will succeed... that cursed little subject.. agh!
but well, no use to mourn and cry... although i banged my head against the wall a few times.. definitely i'm not satisfied, but.... got no chance!!

it's very easy for us to give thanks when we're happy, have something to be proud of.. but it's so damn hard to do so, when we're sad and in my case, no good result..
i really prayed that i'll be given a prepared heart to accept my result, but hey! after all, i can't accept it... huf.. so i just wish, in the future, i'm able to give thanks on my sadness...
i think i should not look to the top all the time...

0 sCrapS: