Monday, May 28, 2007

I don't get it!



noticed anything weird in that keyboard?
noticed the shiny thing there? guess what it is..

water? no...
reflection? can't be...
answer is... it's a tape.. u know? the thing used to tape things...
why it's there, u ask?
dunno why, suddenly the 't' button jumps out of my laptop-keyboard... my goodness.. i was so shocked.. i can't figure any other way to fix it.. so, i hope this will do until the time i go back jakarta, and fix all the things wrong with my laptop... (stupid wireless, stupid keyboard... ergh!)

it seems i'm having lots of problem today... dunno why... maybe i ran out of my pig-year-luck..
specifically? i'm in a state of don't-wanna-talk-much.. dunno why, maybe this will (or have) started another cold war... argh..
i don't understand another people.. they say man hard to understand woman.. have u ever think, that it's also very hard to understand another man? even a close friend is so hard to understand..
i really don't want to talk...
aghhh... juz wanna be alone!

1 sCrapS:

D-ka said...

The 't' button is because you always type with a sforzando kind of pressure on the keyboard. :P

Hopefully, the war does not happen in the same room. I think I got a clue who he is ;)

Anyway, it's true when people say, it's hard to understand someone, it's even harder to understand someone close to your heart.